Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas Tudor Style




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

The above video is something I found perusing youtube and it made me laugh.
I wanted to share it with you all and in my way say thank you to all of my
fellow lovers of all things Tudor and Historical.
Thank You to every single blog follower, friend, and reader who has taken
the time to read my posts and ask questions about my writing.
I hope you all have a wonderfully fun holiday and new year surrounded by
friends and family always!!

Kimberly Eve

1 comment:

Kimberly Eve said...

I received a really sweet email comment that I'd like to share with you,
"this is delightful and amusing. Happy holidays to you and hope 2011 is full of all good things for you"

My review of The Unfinished Business of Eadie Browne by Freya North

  When your present meets your past, what do you take with you - and what do you leave behind? ** Eadie Browne is an odd child with unusual ...